[Expired for firefox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Cannot drag and drop bookmark to desktop

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: mozilla-firefox

  DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
  DISTRIB_RELEASE=8.04
  DISTRIB_CODENAME=hardy
  DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu hardy (development branch)"

  Firefox 3.0~b3+nobinonly-0ubuntu2

  I'm having trouble dragging and dropping some bookmarks to the
  desktop. I bookmarked the following url:
  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118889/ and then tried to drag it to the
  desktop and expected to see a link (represented by a globe with and
  arrow and the name of the title of the bookmark) I get an error:

  Error while copying.
  There was an error getting information about "
  ".
  HTTP Error: Method Not Allowed