That's fixed in newer versions, the Ui can be resized and allows
scrolling now

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  Small screen and no scrolling

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Working on a system with a small display resolution 1280x720 there is a
inconvenience.
  If too many symbols assemble in the gnome-control-center, you cannot easily
display them, because there is no way to scale this window, also this window is
not scrollable.
  One have to know that you can move the window with Alt+Mouse1, otherwise it
will be difficult.

  To  show you my problem I have added 2 screenshots.

  This window needs do resize itself, if the height surpasses the
  available vertical display space and therefore needs to be scrollable
  on small screen systems.