No activity here for 10 years now
Shares similarities to other bugs which are "Fix Released"
So closing this as being fixed too

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  right clicking switches page direction.

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  On my machine, in a maximized firefox window, if your mouse is near
  the right edge of the screen and on the bottom half of the screen, and
  you right click and release, it will automatically switch page
  direction.  At first this alarmed me, but then I realized with my
  mouse at that location(bottom right), the menu was popping up with the
  pointer ontop of "switch page direction" and when releasing the right
  mouse button it was clicking it?   Using latest firefox 1.5 from
  repo's, dapper drake flight5.