-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --

This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has
been closed from further activity.

You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through
this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xdg
/xdg-utils/issues/37.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  When chromium is the only browser installed, i'm still asked to make
  it the default

Status in Xdg-utils:
  Unknown
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  I removed firefox* and xulrunner* from my system before installing
  chromium.

  When I launched it using:
  $ x-www-browser

  I still got a dialog asking me to make it the default browser.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386