** Changed in: xchat-gnome

Packages, which is subscribed to xchat-gnome in Ubuntu.

  (gutsy) cannot reconnect to OFTC

Status in XChat-GNOME:
  Won't Fix
Status in xchat-gnome package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: xchat-gnome

  I have set up the oftc network in xchat-gnome.  The network list
  contains one server, irc.oftc.net.  However, if I get disconnected,
  instead of retrying irc.oftc.net, it will try whichever alias it
  connected to, e.g. xenon.oftc.net.  These do not resolve, and so it
  always fails.  It will not try irc.oftc.net again, until i close that
  network and do IRC->Connect again.