[Expired for chromium-browser (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  chromium launches in mini window

Status in cinnamon:
  Incomplete
Status in Linux Mint:
  Incomplete
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Did a fresh install of mint 15 cinnemon,  installed chrome via the
  software manager. Every time i start chrome, it launches in a mini
  window(not just a small windows that I can maximize, but maximized
  windows, just everything is resized) See attached screenshot.

  I also found other people reporting this bug on mint and ubuntu.

  When I launch chromium for the second time, it will launch in a normal
  window.

  Only fix I found is setting a startpage in chromium. easy fix, but it
  should work out of the box.

  I am using a lenovo b590 laptop.