I'm not sure what GTK theme I'm using. I did realize, however, that I'm
not using a Snap package. I had to switch to the latest .deb because
Mendeley extension integration wouldn't work with a Snap. I'll determine
more information and resubmit the bug report.

The error is reproducible on my system, otherwise.

On 2019-04-01 1:41 p.m., Olivier Tilloy wrote:
> I am not seeing that in a 18.10 VM with the latest libreoffice snap from
> the stable channel. The list of fonts has arrows at its top and bottom,
> scrolling with the mouse wheel and arrow keys works.
>
> Is this something that can be consistently reproduced?
>
> What GTK theme are you using?
>
> ** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Scrollbar Missing in Font Selection for Insert Character Form

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  On an Ubuntu 18.10 system, using LibreOffice 6.2.2-2 Snap package, a
  scroll-bar is not displayed in the font listing within the ‘Special
  Characters’ dialogue; the field of displayed fonts cannot be moved
  through with the arrow keys or the scroll-wheel on the mouse, but the
  selected font can be changed with the arrow keys.

  Package: libreoffice-writer (not installed)
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu13.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Mar 31 09:13:57 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic Cuttlefish" - Release amd64
(20181017.3)
  SourcePackage: libreoffice