Yes.

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  In Ubuntu's Thunderbird, Empty Deleted warns, Empty "Inbox"!

Status in Mozilla Thunderbird:
  Fix Released
Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  Issue: In Ubuntu desktop 18.10 and 19.04 (and perhaps years earlier?),
  when a Thunderbird user clicks on File>Empty Deleted, it warns that
  Empty "Inbox" will be done, instead! Ouch! (It does empty the correct
  folder anyway, but this should and does scare many users.)

  After a protracted dialog with the Mozilla Thunderbird support team,
  I've learned that Mozilla's own vanilla Thunderbird shows Empty
  "Trash", as it should. They say that the version of Thunderbird that
  comes bundled with Ubuntu is to blame - so please fix it.

  Note 1: Specifically, this wrong routine threatens to empty the active
  folder; commonly, that folder is "Inbox".

  Note 2: There's no prompt at all, if the "Trash" dialog box is
  suppressed. But default is (and should be) to have it enabled.

  Note 3: You can view the details of my Mozilla trouble-shooting (including
my/Ubuntu's erroneous Thunderbird screen-print and Mozilla's correct one), here:
  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1254659#answer-1216735