I'm using nautilus 3.32 on Ubuntu 19.04. "gio list dav://..." works
perfectly fine, so the issue is specific to nautilus. Please see the
following screenshot.

** Attachment added: "2019-05-08 04-45-55 的屏幕截图.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1828123/+attachment/5262291/+files/2019-05-08%2004-45-55%20%E7%9A%84%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE.png

  File names are percent-encoded when connect to webdav server

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  When I connected to a Webdav server set up by nginx using the default
  file manager, some non-English characters in file and folder names are
  displayed as percent-encoded(url-encoded).  For example,
  "%E4%B8%8D%E5%AE%89%E4%B8%8E%E6%AC%B2%E6%9C%9B" is displayed instead
  of "不安与欲望", and the " "(space) in a file name is displayed as "%20".
  Once I copied those files to local disk, the file names are displayed
  correctly.