What's the status of this SRU? We're awaiting on this to prepare a
security update...

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-desktop3 in Ubuntu.

  Update gnome-desktop3 to 3.30.2

Status in gnome-desktop3 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-desktop3 source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Impact
  ======
  This updates the GNOME version number reported in Settings > Details > About
to 3.30.2

  This is the final scheduled point release for GNOME 3.30.

  I'm also cherry-picking a potential crash bug fix from the gnome-3-30
  branch since there might not be another 3.30 release tarball.

  This also includes the fix for LP: #1807127

  Test Case
  =========
  From Ubuntu 18.10, open the Settings app.
  Navigate to Details > About
  The GNOME version number should say 3.30.2

  Regression Potential