Public bug reported:

I have a small idea for the Ubuntu community and brand image: Why not
put out a "Pride Month" themed default Ubuntu wallpaper? This could be
pushed to users as part of an update to the Ubuntu Wallpapers package as
an additional wallpaper and feature a light addition of the 🌈 rainbow
color spectrum easily added in GIMP or Inkscape.

Why not, I mean? Everyone is doing it, from Microsoft to Apple. This
will show a little support to the LGBT community and the world.

** Affects: ubuntu-wallpapers (Ubuntu)

** Tags: aesthetic artwork brand equality gtk humanity pride theme wallpaper

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.

  Pride Month themed Wallpaper for Ubuntu

Status in ubuntu-wallpapers package in Ubuntu: