Hi Bo-Yin Yang, I've just tried this on Bionic using 6.0.7.3 and can't
seem to reproduce the issue you're describing (see attached).

Could you please upload the troublesome document here so that I can try
reproduce the issue with it.

Thanks!

** Attachment added: "ibus-cangjie.mov"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1831624/+attachment/5268898/+files/ibus-cangjie.mov

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  ibus-cangjie in libreoffice cannot type Chinese character at end of
  line

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  I am using LibreOffice Version: 6.0.7.3, in particular I am using
  LibreOffice Writer.

  I am using ibus-cangjie to input Chinese.

  I cannot input any Chinese characters when I reach the end of a line
  on the screen.

  The expected behavior is that the typed Chinese character simply
  spills over to the next line and I can continue to type without a
  problem.

  If I reach the end of the line with half a space (of full-sized
  Chinese character) available, then I could insert a punctuation mark
  like 。 or 、 even if I use cangjie codes to input them (and then I can
  continue normally).

  if I reach the end of the line with no space available, then I cannot
  insert 。 or 、 when I use cangjie codes to input them (in the ibus-
  cangjie standard input table, 、 = XI)

  In neither case I can type a Chinese character like 日, all the typed
  characters simply disappears from the input queue and is not typed at
  all.  Note that as I type I can see that the candidate Chinese
  characters according to the cangjie codes I input, they just don't get
  sent to the application.

  when I am at the end of the line, I can type as many spaces as I want
  and the problem of being unable to type a Chinese character persists.

  Finally, the bug only triggers when I am at the end ​of text; if I am
  inserting in the middle of text, even if I am at the linebreak, I can
  type normally and naturally.

  the attached screenshot shows where I am getting my cursor stuck.