Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 16.10 (yakkety) reached end-of-life on July 20, 2017.

See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

We appreciate that this bug may be old and you might not be interested
in discussing it any more. But if you are then please upgrade to the
latest Ubuntu version and re-test. If you then find the bug is still
present in the newer Ubuntu version, please add a comment here telling
us which new version it is in and change the bug status to Confirmed.

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Some keys on Portuguese Apple aluminium are incorrect

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I use a Portuguese layout Apple aluminium keyboard on Ubuntu 16.10.
  While the mappings are correct for nearly all the keys, several keys
  are mapped incorrectly according to the legends on the keycaps:

  1. the key left of z is marked as greater-than / less-than, yet when
  pressed yields the noncombining backtick and tilde characters.

  2. The Euro symbol is shown as the alt-gr symbol on the three, yet
  this produces a £ sign (alt-gr E produces a Euro instead)

  3. the section sign / plus-minus sign characters are shown on the key
  to the left of the "1", but this key produces the greater-than and
  less-than signs instead.

  I've enclosed the standard information in a zip file, plus a photo I
  took of the left hand side of the keyboard in case my explanations are
  a touch inadequate.