[Expired for spice-vdagent (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: spice-vdagent (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to spice-vdagent in Ubuntu.

  message reporting app crash on system startup

Status in spice-vdagent package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:

  1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or
  System -> About Ubuntu

  Release: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS

  2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy
  pkgname' or by checking in Software Center

  robert@robert-HP-Pavilion-dm4-Notebook-PC:~$ apt-cache policy spice-vdagent
  spice-vdagent:
    Installed: 0.17.0-1ubuntu2
    Candidate: 0.17.0-1ubuntu2
    Version table:
   *** 0.17.0-1ubuntu2 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  3) What you expected to happen
  The computer was rebooting from the first update following the OS
installation, I expected nothing to happen.

  4) What happened instead
  A message popped up on the desktop saying an app crashed asking permission to
send a report.
  I found a log file description of the problem:"Cannot access vdagent virtio
channel /dev/virtio-ports/com.redhat.spice.0"