I have opened and closed the stable/ubuntu-19.10 channel, all 4
supported architectures were published there. Please let me know if
anything else is needed to make the preseeding work on Kylin.

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu Eoan)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  chromium-browser deb->snap transition breaks ubuntukylin image builds

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in livecd-rootfs package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in ubuntukylin-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in chromium-browser source package in Eoan:
  Fix Released
Status in livecd-rootfs source package in Eoan:
  Triaged
Status in ubuntukylin-meta source package in Eoan:

  From https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-
  cdimage/+livefs/ubuntu/eoan/ubuntukylin/+build/169881:

  Preparing to unpack
.../000-chromium-browser_75.0.3770.80-0ubuntu1~snap2_amd64.deb ...
  => Installing the chromium snap
  ==> Checking connectivity with the snap store
  ===> Unable to contact the store, trying every minute for the next 30 minutes
  ===> Still unable to contact the store, trying for another 20 minutes
  ===> Still unable to contact the store, trying for another 10 minutes
  ===> Still unable to contact the store, aborting
  dpkg: error processing archive
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-43SUPL/000-chromium-browser_75.0.3770.80-0ubuntu1~snap2_amd64.deb
 (--unpack):
   new chromium-browser package pre-installation script subprocess returned
error exit status 1

  It is possible that the flavors should switch to seeding the snap
  instead of the deb.  However, it's unclear to me why the deb is
  failing to talk to the Snap Store, because seeding of snaps DOES work
  from within image builds.