My Ubuntu version: Ubuntu 19.04
My sound card: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev
02)

What I expect to happen:
Sound is absolutely quiet when no audio is playing

What happens now:
Audio output starts clicking every second incredibly annoyingly and loud.

What previously happened on Ubuntu 18.10:
I heard the click twice during boot and then it worked properly (without
clicking all the time)

** Affects: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

** Tags: audio bot-comment
--
Updating to 19.04 audio keeps clicking when it should be silent
Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.