[Expired for gedit (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: gedit (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gedit in Ubuntu.

  Gedit right click context menu stops working

Status in gedit package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  The Gedit text area right-click context menu stops appearing.

  This bug affects Ubuntu 19.04, but may be a regression of old Bug
  #1731581 from Ubuntu 17.10.

      Gedit version: 3.32.0-3
      Fresh install of Ubuntu 19.04
      gkt-3 version: 3.24.8-1ubuntu1

  RECREATING ISSUE

  When I first log in, the right-click context menus in Gedit works fine.
  After some time of usage, the right-click context menu no longer appears.

  SIDE-EFFECT

  A side-effect of this issue is that the mouse cursor does not revert
  to a pointer style after doing a right-click. It retains the "I"
  (Insert) shape even when you hover outside Gedit's text area.