1) Ubuntu 19.04
2) 67.0.4+build1-0ubuntu0.19.04.1
3) When holding down F11 in FireFox, it will go into fullscreen mode and it
will not do anything else as the button is held down.
4) All it takes to crash gnome-shell... this is amazing. Just open firefox and
take your finger and hold down F11. LOL, guys... I don't know if this is
actually a problem with Firefox itself or GNOME or whatever, but someone needs
to take notes from Google Chrome. If you need to know what should actually
happen, just try the same thing in Chrome.

How this is still not fixed, I have no idea? Someone please help, thank
you!

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment firefox
--