I tested the proposed package and it worked for me.  I connected via
NTLM.

Packages, which is subscribed to libsoup2.4 in Ubuntu.

  libsoup should support ntlmv2

Status in libsoup2.4 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libsoup2.4 source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact
  Without NTLMv2 support evolution-ews can't connect to some exchange servers

  * Test case
  Try connecting from evolution-ews to an exchange server which enforces NTLMV2

  * Regression potential
  The change adds extra cases in the ntlm handling support, it should impact
existing feature but check out for any potential regression in libsoup user
(check at least evolution and epiphany-browser).
  Note that the patch include additional code tests

  Our Exchange admins recently made NTLMv2 obligatory. Since then
  interaction with Exchange through Evolution isn't possible anymore.

  In newer versions of libsoup that has been implemented, see
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/38

  Could that be backported to Ubuntu 18.04?

  Package: libsoup2.4-1 2.62.1-1ubuntu0.1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE