Marking as non-private as it has been long enough I am comfortable that
anything stored is no longer sensative.  I do not think there is
anything sensitive in there anyway.

I am back here now as I have just raised bug 1839247 however that only
looks related by attributed package and nothing more.  I know I am not
running on the same hardware.

** Information type changed from Private to Public

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  gvfsd-smb-browse crashed with SIGABRT in talloc_abort()

Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:

  Had plugged in a Micro SD card.  Closed the two file browser windows
  that automatically opened.  Did an `lsblk` on the command line and
  noticed that no SD card was shown.  A few seconds later an error
  report came up.

  Now the report has complete the sd card is mounted once again.  Things
  managed to recover without any physical intervention on my part.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: gvfs-backends 1.28.2-1ubuntu1~16.04.1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.4
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Mon Dec 19 13:32:28 2016
  ExecutablePath: /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd-smb-browse
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20150218.1)
  ProcCmdline: /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd-smb-browse --spawner :1.4
/org/gtk/gvfs/exec_spaw/39
  ProcEnviron:
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   SHELL=/bin/bash
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
  Signal: 6
  SourcePackage: gvfs
  StacktraceTop:
   ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtalloc.so.2
   talloc_named_const () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtalloc.so.2
   ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsamba-util.so.0
   smbc_free_context () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsmbclient.so.0
   ?? ()
  Title: gvfsd-smb-browse crashed with SIGABRT in talloc_named_const()
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dialout dip lpadmin mock plugdev sambashare sudo
wireshark