apport information

** Attachment added: "ProcCpuinfoMinimal.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1841663/+attachment/5285402/+files/ProcCpuinfoMinimal.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons in
Ubuntu.

  Gnome freezes when right clicking an icon on desktop on wayland

Status in gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons package in Ubuntu:

  2015 15" Macbook Pro, Integrated graphics.

  Release:      19.04

  On occasion when I right-click on an item or two on the desktop to
  move to trash the Gnome Wayland session will lockup forcing me to hard
  reboot. Upon reboot, the items will be deleted as expected however.

  This has happened multiple times since I did a fresh install of 19.04, the
most recent was just after booting.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu27.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 19.04
  GsettingsChanges:
   b'org.gnome.shell' b'app-picker-view' b'uint32 1'
   b'org.gnome.shell' b'favorite-apps' redacted by apport
   b'org.gnome.desktop.interface' b'gtk-im-module' b"'gtk-im-context-simple'"
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.04 "Disco Dingo" - Release amd64 (20190416)
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  Package: gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
  Tags:  wayland-session disco
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip kvm lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True