[Expired for firefox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  zip archive content not being updated when in ~/.cache

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi, I've seen a weird behavior when extracting zip files.

  Here is what I did :

  1)get some .zip archive from my website (using firefox)
  2)extract it on the desktop
  3)make a small modification
  4)rezip the file
  5)upload the file
  6)download the file again to double check

  it seems there is some sort of archive cache because the files at step
  6) are the same as step 1). It happened on 2 different occasion...

  Login in/out fixed the problem, the extracted file were updated.