If you disconnect home, what portions of the file system does Chromium
have access to?

** Description changed:

  I'm a Firefox user who uses Chromium for certain google websites.

  I like to run Chromium in a sandbox so that the "Downloads" folder is
  the only file system location Chromium can see.

  In Ubuntu 19.04, I could achieve this with:
  sudo apt install chromium-browser firejail ; firejail chromium-browser

  In Ubuntu 19.10, Chromium is only offered as a snap package:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1847092

  Firejail, doesn't work with Chromium's snap package installation:
  https://askubuntu.com/questions/1178995

  The snap installation's degree of isolation seems to be controlled by
  the developer of snap package.

  Since firejail no longer works for achieving this degree of isolation,
  I'm requesting that the Snap Package Maintainer (of Chromium), provide
- an alternative installation that only give Chromium access to the
+ an alternative installation that only gives Chromium access to the
  "Downloads" folder exclusively.

  Package: chromium-browser (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Oct  7 08:15:38 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Beta amd64 (20191001.2)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: chromium-browser

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Sandboxing Chromium Snap without FireJail

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu: