no not at all! was just curious. yeah might be the resolution is a
problem. but I am at the highest display resolution available I believe.
anyway not a big deal. thank you for your response.

  setting-window size overflow

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  please refer to the screenshot.

  did you realize the window length is flowing below the visible screen
  area in my laptop? this is happening in my newly installed ubuntu
  19.10 system unlike all earlier versions from 9.04 to 19.04.

  Is this according to the plan or just a mistake?