This bug was fixed in the package rygel - 0.38.2-3ubuntu2

---------------
rygel (0.38.2-3ubuntu2) focal; urgency=medium

  * debian/rygel-2.6-dev.install:
    - install the documentation again, it's shipped correctly with the
      new tarball version

 -- Sebastien Bacher <seb...@debian.org>  Tue, 05 Nov 2019 17:01:30
+0100

** Changed in: rygel (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rygel in Ubuntu.

  Rygel autostarts on Ubuntu 19.10

Status in rygel package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in rygel source package in Eoan:

  [ Impact ]
  The user medias can end up being shared without action/notification

  [ Test Case ]
  Log into a non GNOME/Ubuntu session and look at the rygel systemd user job
status (or available media on the network)

  [ Regression potential ]
  Installing the rygal package isn't going to lead to the service to be active
by default, which is a behaviour change and be the opposite of what some users
would expect

  I just received this question on IRC:

  11:16 <~phako> hi
  11:16 < Fabzgy> I ve upgraded to Ubuntu 19.10 yesterday
  11:16 < Fabzgy> now rygel is automatically started when I reboot my
  system
  11:17 < Fabzgy> My colleague at work just informed me that all my
  pictures & videos are available to the entire company

  That would be _REALLY_ bad