-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --

This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has
been closed from further activity.

You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through
this link to our GitLab instance:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-intel/issues/77.

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

/usr/bin/Xorg:6:sna_dri2_event_free:sna_dri2_schedule_flip:sna_dri2_schedule_swap:DRI2SwapBuffers:ProcDRI2SwapBuffers

Status in xf86-video-intel:
  Unknown
Status in xserver-xorg-video-intel package in Ubuntu:

  This occurs on my shiny new Lenovo Thinkpad T540p.

  I have my laptop docked in a Lenovo UltraDock running two external
  1080p displays.

  When I'm logged in, if I un-dock the laptop I get booted back out to
  the login screen (i.e.- X crashes). This seems to happen about 90% of
  the time, so it's reasonably easy to reproduce.

  In order to try and reproduce this, I installed the X server -dbg
  packages. However, with the -dbg packages installed I can't seem to
  reproduce this  any more (possibly a race condition?).

  ---

  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem
  regarding xorg-server.  This problem was most recently seen with
  version 2:1.17.2-1ubuntu9, the problem page at
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/e58accb723690ba7801e7f3fbc9bc637f08e8641
  contains more details.