Since I use wayland, I'm not sure what to report instead of Xorg.0.log
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingTouchpadDetection#In_case_Touchpad_features_like_scrolling.2C_tapping.2C_etc._do_not_work_at_all.)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-libinput in Ubuntu.

  touchpad only works as mouse, no touchpad features

Status in xserver-xorg-input-libinput package in Ubuntu:

  I've never had a problem before. The touchpad worked great on all
  Ubuntu releases including Eoan until I installed the latest updates
  today. I generally use Wayland. I haven't tested the touchpad on X11.

  Release:      19.10

  xserver-xorg-input-libinput:
    Installed: 0.29.0-1
    Candidate: 0.29.0-1