We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

This release of Ubuntu is no longer receiving maintenance updates. If
this is still an issue using maintained versions of Firefox and Ubuntu
then please let us know otherwise this report can be left to expire in
approximately 60 days time.

Further to your comment #5, I'm unable to reproduce this issue using
Firefox 71 and the current development version of Xubuntu (20.04).

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: zesty

  Firefox Menu Bar missing when starting up at fvwm login

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using the Fvwm window manager. In the "Session and Startup"
  dialog, I've added Firefox as an "Application Autostart", using the
  simple command "firefox". This has previously worked fine, but since
  upgrading to Ubuntu 17.04, Firefox starts up with the Menu Bar missing
  (below the title bar). Non-active window tabs are also greyed out.
  It's 100% reproducible. If I shut down Firefox and restart it, it
  works fine.