Public bug reported:

Every week, on Monday at 00:00 all sound halts until the clock turns to 00:01.
(Note as I often get confused with midnight/midday notations, I am referring to
the minute after Sunday 23:59).

When this happened the rhythmbox process had been running for more than
a day, and I do not know if this happens if rhythmbox was launched on
Sunday.

I can confirm at the very least that this happened twice when the process was
started on the previous Wednesday, and once on the previous Friday at 12:12.
This bug happened to me many more times, but I did not check the process'
information those times.

The song timer stops during this minute.
The last time this happened the song skipped a minute when it resumed, but from
what I remember of the previous times the song had started off where it stopped
(I could remember wrong though). The only difference I can think of between the
last occurrence and the previous ones would be that I did not use any buttons
this time around.

What I expected to happen:
    The current song keeps playing
What happened instead:
    The song halted for one minute

Steps to reproduce:
#1 Open Rhythmbox (if possible not on Sunday)
#2 Wait for Sunday
#3 Start listening to music before Sunday 23:59:59
#4 Wait for Monday 00:00 while music is still playing
The song will stop until 00:01

```
$ lsb_release -rd
Release:        18.04

$ apt-cache policy rhythmbox
rhythmbox:
  Installed: 3.4.2-4ubuntu1
  Candidate: 3.4.2-4ubuntu1
  Version table:
 *** 3.4.2-4ubuntu1 500
        500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
```
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6600U CPU @ 2.60GHz × 4
GNOME:     3.28.2

** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  All sound halts for one minute at midnight on Mondays

Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  #1 Open Rhythmbox (if possible not on Sunday)
  #2 Wait for Sunday
  #3 Start listening to music before Sunday 23:59:59
  #4 Wait for Monday 00:00 while music is still playing