Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 19.10, all updated, sporadically (both in terms of timing and as
an app I use), the gnome session crashs and re-opened by itself after
about 1 second. However, closing the apps I was using, so as to lose
everything. Now, just happened I saved all the logs via gnome logs, of 2
episodes where the problem occurred. It happened at a distance of not
even a quarter of an hour. It's happened at 16.35 and 16.48. In attached
this log. I can see only "bluetoothd: Failed to set mode: Blocked
through rfkill (0x12)" of relevant, in both times, but I don't know.

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "log.txt"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1856425/+attachment/5312444/+files/log.txt

  Gnome Shell crashs sporadically