[Test case]
Connect to a x2go server on a session that has file sharing or audo-forwarding
enabled -> Error message "SCP: Warning: status code 1 received: scp:
~<user>/.x2go/ssh: No such file or directory" needs to be clicked away with
"ok".

[Regression potential]
Very low as the patch removes "~<user>" from the ssh string which is the same
as just using no path spec (":") as the default is the home dir of the logged
in remote user.

I have tested Graham's ppa packages and they work again as before the
libssh change and fix the bug reliably.

Packages, which is subscribed to libssh in Ubuntu.

  [SRU] X2Go Client broken by libssh CVE-2019-14889 fix

Status in libssh package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in x2goclient package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libssh source package in Xenial:
  Invalid
Status in x2goclient source package in Xenial:
  Confirmed
Status in libssh source package in Bionic:
  Invalid
Status in x2goclient source package in Bionic:
  Confirmed
Status in libssh source package in Disco:
  Invalid
Status in x2goclient source package in Disco:
  Confirmed
Status in libssh source package in Eoan:
  Invalid
Status in x2goclient source package in Eoan:
  Confirmed
Status in x2goclient package in Debian:

  The recent CVE fix broke SCP support in libssh, which X2Go Client
  (x2goclient) relies on.

  Sessions now fail with error messages such as "SCP: Warning: status
  code 1 received: scp: ~username/.x2go/ssh: No such file or
  directory\n". (Also note the literal "\n" there, but I guess we don't
  really need to care about that.)

  The previous version worked fine and rolling the libssh4 package back
  fixes this issue, but also leaves users vulnerable to the fixed
  security issue in its scp implementation.

  I've been looking at the debdiff, but spotting the actual changes is very
difficult due to the reformatting that was done at the same time. This degraded
the patch(es) into one big blob.