My bad, this may be helpful:

$ find /usr/lib -name libodbc.so
$ find /lib -name libodbc.so
$ sudo find / -name libodbc.so 2>/dev/null
$

  Could not load the program library libodbc.so or it is corrupted. The
  ODBC data source selection is not available.

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  I'm working on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS x86_64 fully patched. I have
  LibreOffice Base installed. I am trying to open a MS Access database.

  I open LibreOffice Base. At Step (1) I select "Connect to an existing
  database". At Step (2), which is the File Open dialog, I click browse:

      Could not load the program library libodbc.so or it is corrupted.
      The ODBC data source selection is not available.

  At this point I am browsing to the *.mdb file. No database is
  selected.

  ====================

  This is a drag. I am working with a company that specializes in fresh
  water wells. I'm trying to get them to convert from Windows to Linux
  for all the right reasons. Obviously they cannot convert if Linux
  software cannot open the database.

  ====================

  $ lsb_release -a
  No LSB modules are available.