Public bug reported:

Using Plasma Desktop's Global Menu plasmoid on Kubuntu 19.10, the recent
Firefox Beta 73 updates via Mozilla Team's firefox-next PPA do not have
the Unity global menu feature enabled. This feature was working only a
couple of days ago. Not sure if this is a regression or an intended
removal of the global menu patch.

If you need any logs or debug information, I'll be happy to supply them.
Thanks for everyone's work on this PPA, it's great :)

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Global menu in Kubuntu is gone in Firefox Beta 73.0 on Eoan

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: