apport information

** Attachment added: "ProcCpuinfoMinimal.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1861391/+attachment/5324376/+files/ProcCpuinfoMinimal.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  Full-screen window flickers once when switching to it

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  When using *some* applications (I observed it with Emacs and gnome-
  terminal) in full-screen mode, they flicker once shortly after
  switching to them with e.g. Alt-Tab.  To reproduce it:

  1. Open Emacs in full-screen mode and one other application (e.g. Chromium).
  2. Switch to the other app with Alt-Tab.
  3. Switch back to Emacs.

  Then I observe:

  1. Emacs becomes visible.
  2. After a fraction of a second, the Emacs windows is transparent for a very
very short time (flicker).
  3. Then, the windows is stable and usable.

  Usually, I do not observe this behaviour right from the start.  I have
  to work with the computer for a couple of minutes to see it.  I have
  been unable to find out whether a certain action triggers the problem.
  However, when it occurs, it does not go away again until the next
  restart of the X server.

  This is regression that I observe since Ubuntu 19.10.

  Changes of the graphics driver does not change anything, however, switching
to Wayland solves the problem.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
  Package: mutter 3.34.1+git20191107-1ubuntu1~19.10.1
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  eoan
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip docker lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True