Public bug reported:

1) Ubuntu 19.10
2) 3.34.1+git1.d34dc842
3) If I select "Advanced Mode", and then select "Mass"..."Grams" and then start
typing numbers, the numbers should appear in the number input box.
4) The typed numbers do not appear in the number input box because unit
conversion box still has focus.

** Affects: gnome-calculator (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calculator in Ubuntu.

  After selecting unit conversion, number input box does not have focus.

Status in gnome-calculator package in Ubuntu: