Public bug reported:

Similar to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/zsys/+bug/1870052,
the source can be "" for canmount. It seems to happen on swap dataset.

We should evaluates what we consider it (maybe inherited to avoid
setting it)

** Affects: zsys (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to zsys in Ubuntu.

  warning issues for swap dataset mounpoint source property being ""

Status in zsys package in Ubuntu: