CurrentDesktop: KDE
Date: Fri Apr  3 17:41:31 2020
InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64 (20200401)
SourcePackage: libreoffice

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug focal

  Cannot change symbols in charts in LibreOffice Calc 6.4

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  After the upgrade to LO 6.4 in Kubuntu 20.04, it is not possible to
  change the symbols used to identify points in charts created in Calc.
  I have filed a bug report with LO, but thought I would mention it here
  as well. The symbols used seem to be chosen at random. I've gotten
  boxes and triangles and cannot change them to my preferred symbol, the
  plus sign.

  I've used LO for years and have never encountered this problem before.

  Package: libreoffice (not installed)