Public bug reported:

When the native title bar option is disabled in Firefox and if I
maximize the firefox window and then click on the resize button, firefox
resizes but shows a title bar now. This is on Ubuntu 20.04. I upgraded
from 19.10. Firefox version is 75.0. A screenshot is attached.

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: 20.04 firefox

** Attachment added: "firefox-titlebar-issue.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1874978/+attachment/5360071/+files/firefox-titlebar-issue.png

  Firefox title bar issue in 20.04 LTS

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: