** Tags added: focal

  Gnome 3.36 Ubuntu 20.04 workspace changing using a combo of 4 finger
  gesture and hotcorner kinda bugged

  I am using ubuntu 20.04.

  Laptop :
  Lenovo Legion y520
  nvidia gtx1060 maxq
  intel i5

  I am not using my nvidia card with ubuntu.

  I have tested this on ubuntu-gnome and vanilla gnome without
  extensions as well. So when I am in overview and change workspace
  using 4 finger gesture and mid animation or just after animation ends
  I close the over view either the workspace change doesnt happen or I
  can see a part of the previous workspace for a second or two. I have
  include a video here. It doesnt clearly shows the bug I have stated. I
  can upload another one if anyone wants

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GllnObuW6qjOtVzubH_K_WyCS6Z99U-S/view?usp=sharing

  This my first bug report here so if there was any shortcoming in the
  report plz tell