Without more information we will assume this is bug 1877774.

In future please follow these steps to report crashes:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses#Missing_a_crash_report_or_having_a_.crash_attachment

   gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in _st_theme_node_ensure_background() when
using dash-to-panel

  gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in_st_theme_node_ensure_background()

  It might be bug 1877774.
  This is a new installation. During the installation After each change I made
Suspend and restarted the computer and checked if gnome-shell had crashed.
  Installed: Printer, Flatpaks, Sensory Perceptions, AlternateTab, Applications
Menu, OpenWeather and Dash to Panel without crash.
  The last thing I did before the crash was to "install" Gmail and Google
Calender and put all my favorite applications in the panel. Left the computer
to suspend, after 15 minutes, and restarted the computer.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.36.2-1ubuntu1~20.04.1
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat May 16 11:11:09 2020
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.36.2-1ubuntu1~20.04.1
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell