** Attachment added: "menu2.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1883177/+attachment/5383560/+files/menu2.png

  Double menu-bar in LibreOffice 6.4.3.2 only with installed  addon
  languagetool

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  Hello, I had the problem already with 18.04. Now I have reinstalled
  Ubuntu 20.04 64bit, automatically with LibreOffice 6.4.3.2.

  If I open at first within LO a saved or a recently used document, another
menu-bar appears.
  (This doesn't happen if i open the document from Nautilus.)

  Test: First delete the whole user profile under .config/libreoffice.

  After that: If I use LO without Languagetool, the problem does not
  appear. After installing languagetool 4.8 as an addon, when opening a
  file for the first time, a double menu line is immediately visible.

  Further Oberservation / workaround:
  If I open the 1st file from Nautilus and then open the next file either in LO
with 'ctrl+o' or with File > last used ... there are no further menu lines.