** Information type changed from Private Security to Public Security

  Gnome Lock screen shows old screen before lock screen

  I have a laptop with led backlight.

  When the locking the screen and then hitting return key the old screen(screen
before lock) is displayed for a short period then the lock screen is displayed.
I assume this is because if I
  had an older style backlight the delay would be happing while the backlight
is warning up.
  Since this is an led backlight there is no warm up (delay) between turning on
the screen backlight
  and the display showing.

  This is a also a security problem because any person walking up to the lock
laptop can see what
  was on the screen before locking without a password.

  If need I can record the whole thing with my smart phone to show the
  security issue.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs nvidia_modeset zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip