** Description changed:

  Steps to reproduce:
  Connect multiple(more than 2) usb keys to usb ports

  Expected result:
  USB keys will be shown on the task bar on the left side of screen.

  Actual result:
  Only 2 USB key icons were shown in the task bar, but we can see all the usb
keys in folders view, at attached screenshot.
+
+ Ubuntu Version: 20.04.1
+ gnome-shell: 3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2
+ gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock: 68ubuntu1~20.04.1

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  Not all USB drives shown on Ubuntu Dock

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu: