Marking this verified again, as it was verified as fixed in version
3.36.4-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 (see [1] and [2]), so given that the changes in
.2 [3] do not affect this behavior, we can safely consider it already
verified.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1873403/comments/30
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1884754/comments/31
[3]
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/490341554/mutter_3.36.4-0ubuntu0.20.04.1_3.36.4-0ubuntu0.20.04.2.diff.gz

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-focal
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-focal

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  [nvidia] Screen turns off when trying to set some fractional scaling
  values

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in mutter source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers source package in Focal:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  [ Impact ]

  When the nvidia driver is installed, the screen turns off when trying
  to set some fractional scaling values like 150%. And it stays off even
  after rebooting and logging in again.

  And from ssh I can see there's no current mode set anymore (just like
  in bug 1869750):

  $ xrandr
  Screen 0: minimum 8 x 8, current 960 x 600, maximum 16384 x 16384
  DVI-I-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
  DVI-I-1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
  DP-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
  DP-1 connected primary (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
     1920x1200     59.95 +  59.88

  [ Test case ]

  In a Nvidia system:
  - From g-c-c enable fractional scaling
  - Set all the available fractional scaling values and ensure they work
    + In any case the screen should be turned off

  [ Regression potential ]

  Wrong screen size is set and panning might be enabled.

  ---

  ProblemType: BugDistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.04
  Package: mutter 3.36.1-3ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  Date: Fri Apr 17 15:51:15 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Alpha amd64
(20200124)SourcePackage: mutter