Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 20.04.01 LTS (newly installed)
(Moved that device from windows 10, didnt had issue in it)
HP 15T-au000 device.

Wi-Fi key is correct (i can use internet to visit sites, watch videos in
youtube etc) however randomly disconnect and appear window to re-connect
(sometimes constantly disconnect)
No network related change had made (IPv6 disabled through settings)

I ran `journalctl --follow` and below is the log. let me know if
required to provide further details

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

  [journalctl --follow] Wi-Fi auto disconnect randomly, unable fix and
  better uninstall ubuntu

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu: