I heard that in the new design, we can't see nvidia pci device in lspci
as we are in power saving mode (say `prime-select intel`)

if that's the case, what's the proper too to list all pci device on the
machine?

** Tags added: oem-priority

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-prime in Ubuntu.

  FFE: support for NVIDIA runtimepm (hybrid gfx)

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  New
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-450 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in nvidia-prime package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntu-drivers-common package in Ubuntu:

  The work that went into ubuntu-drivers-common and nvidia-prime is
  meant to enable RTD3 support on Intel/NVIDIA or AMD/NVIDIA hybrid
  systems, introduced by the NVIDIA 450 driver series.

  This allows the supported systems to make use of the integrated GPU
  (Intel or AMD) and to keep the discrete NVIDIA GPU powered down until
  needed. While powered down, the NVIDIA GPU can still detect any
  events, should external displays be plugged in.

  This brings hybrid graphics on Linux on par with Windows.

  Only the supported GPUs will be able to benefit from this change. This
  is why NVIDIA provides a hardware database (included in the nvidia
  packages), which gpu-manager can now parse. The ubuntu-drivers tool
  relies on that detection to enable this new feature when installing
  the NVIDIA driver.

  Another improvement is the ability of ubuntu-drivers to detect LTSB
  (Long term support branch), NFB (New feature branch), Legacy, Beta
  flags, which the NVIDIA drivers can have, and make informed detection
  choices.

  This work also includes a number of bug fixes reported on errors.ubuntu.com.

  Requirements:

  The new ubuntu-drivers-common:

  The new nvidia-prime:

  Changes to the NVIDIA drivers: