Hello!  Is this bug still reproducible in the recent Ubuntu
release(20.04)?

  MASTER no wlan option for pppoe configuration

Status in NetworkManager:
  Fix Released
Status in Network Manager Applet:
  Fix Released
Status in dillo package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:

  In Ubuntu 8.04, there is possibility to set up ppoe connection using gui in
network settings.
  But there is only possibility to use ethernet devices for setting the
connection.
  In my case, I am using pppoe over wlan device (quite common internet
connection in Germany), it means, I have to connect to WLAN bridge and then use
this wlan bridge for setting pppoe connection.
  To do this, I have to set up it using command line tool pppoeconf.
  So I think this is not feature request, this is a bug in present gui, that
the wlan device can't be chosen.