Thank you for the bug report. Are those also listed in gtk's
fileselector dialog? (you can try to open a document on evince for
example)

It's weird that they are not listed by gio

Could you also include the output of 'mount'?

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu 20.04 file browser showing all zfs mounts explicitly in side-
  panel

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  I have installed Ubuntu 20.04 on zfs. I had previously had zfs
  datasets mounted into my 18.04 system. Those mounts are all working in
  the new system, but they are displaying as mounts in my file browser
  with unmount buttons next to them. I certainly don't want this
  function. it is also cluttering my display. It appears similar to Bug
  1691908.

  My zfs mounts are not removable volumes, they are not in fstab.

  I was advised to report the output of `gio mount -li`:

  ```
  Volume(0): efi
    Type: GUnixVolume
    ids:
     uuid: '8799-8F8E'
    themed icons:  [drive-removable-media]
    symbolic themed icons:  [drive-removable-media-symbolic]
    can_mount=1
    can_eject=0
    should_automount=1
    Mount(0): efi -> file:///boot/efi
      Type: GUnixMount
      default_location=file:///boot/efi
      themed icons:  [drive-harddisk]
      symbolic themed icons:  [drive-harddisk-symbolic]
      can_unmount=1
      can_eject=0
      is_shadowed=0
  Mount(1): SPACE -> file:///media/peterg/SPACE
    Type: GUnixMount
    default_location=file:///media/peterg/SPACE
    themed icons:  [drive-harddisk]
    symbolic themed icons:  [drive-harddisk-symbolic]
    can_unmount=1
    can_eject=0
    is_shadowed=0
  ```

  I tried Ask-Ubuntu. No answers at this time:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1280941/ubuntu-20-04-file-browser-showing-all-zfs-mounts-explicitly-in-side-panel

  Package: nautilus 1:3.36.3-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair nvidia_modeset
nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.10
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  Date: Fri Oct  9 08:41:22 2020
  GsettingsChanges:

  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20201001)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_AU:en
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)