After further investigations, the problem could come from the computer
itself.

I finished my distro / kernel tests with a windows installation, and I
discovered that the mic is still unavailable...

Sorry for the inconvenience, I think you can close this ticket. I am
going to bring in the on-site support to fix the problem on window,
before going further on the linux side.

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  [Realtek ALC257][Lenovo T14 Gen1] Internal mic or headset mic not
  detected

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I've received a brand new Lenovo T14 Gen 1 (Intel), that suffers of
  some incompatibilities with Ubuntu.

  The internal mic is not detected (only analog input is displayed). And
  when a headset is plug, only the output works.

  I've tried lots of alsa-base.conf snd-hda-intel overrides without success.
  Tested on U18 and U20.

  > uname -a
  Linux julien-ThinkPad-T14-Gen-1 5.9.0-050900-generic #202010112230 SMP Sun
Oct 11 22:34:01 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
  (tried with stock kernel and kernel-oem too)

  > arecord -l
  **** Liste des Périphériques Matériels CAPTURE ****
  carte 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], périphérique 0: ALC257 Analog [ALC257 Analog]
    Sous-périphériques: 1/1
    Sous-périphérique #0: subdevice #0
  carte 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], périphérique 2: ALC257 Alt Analog [ALC257 Alt
Analog]
    Sous-périphériques: 2/2
    Sous-périphérique #0: subdevice #0
    Sous-périphérique #1: subdevice #1

  https://gist.github.com/julienlafont-tabmo/4ba9311bbb1d3d918532279d7578ba28

  > hdajackretask (default configuration)
   - Internal speaker Ox14
   - Black headphone, Right Side, 0x21
   - All others: not connected

  http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=a5af631628bef97a85cace2574b7c6694037130a

  > alba-base.conf settings tried without success:

  options snd-hda-intel model=laptop-dmic
  --
  options snd-hda-intel dmic_detect=0
  options snd-hda-intel index=0 model=laptop-dmic

  Do you have some idea to make the mic working?

  Bests,