Public bug reported:

Release: Ubuntu Groovy Gorilla (development branch) 20.10
Package version: 3.38.1-1ubuntu1

When I tile windows using edge tiling, I want the window to tile on the
same edge that I brought it to, however, if the window is mostly in
monitor 1 when I try to tile it to the left (or right) edge of monitor
2, the window will tile to the left (or right) edge of monitor 2.

This happens on both my computer with an Nvidia GPU on x11 and my laptop
using Intel integrated graphics on Wayland.

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  Window tiled to monitor where most of the window is in instead of
  where the mouse is.